W for Wondering!?

I'd like to thank those who have taken the time to contribute to or support my blog (& associated Facebook Page), so far. I truly appreciate it. 

As you can see, I haven't been blogging here long, but I am now wondering if this blog is worth continuing or not... 

To be honest, I am feeling disappointed! None of the websites or people that I have wanted to feature recently have bothered to respond & even tell me they weren't interested. Just no response at all... Is it because I am not a well known blog? Is it because I am not paying them? Is my blog simply boring?


I was always taught to treat others as you want to be treated & to support those who support you. Hmmm... Maybe my values are too idealistic in 2012's online world?! 

Feel free to enlighten me on your thoughts...

No comments:

Post a Comment