W-Guest #4 - Lina



 
Who: Lina Cuartas. I am a Colombian Writer, Teacher, Artist and Mother who loves to share my passion for books and lifelong learning.

Where: I am based in San Antonio, Texas, but travel all over the world with my books and my camera. 

My company has a website, www.lunitacompany.com, I blog at jungeleeyes-amazonquest.blogspot.com and at jungleeyes-luzdeluna.blogspot.com and have a Lunita company Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/lunitacompany) and a personal Lina Cuartas Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/lina.cuartas)too. My public email is linacuartas@satx.rr.com.

When: My company was founded in 2007, but I have been writing, creating and teaching for over 20 years.


What & Why: I write, create and present conferences and create videos and publish books because I believe we were meant to be light for others, to share what we have learned and to strive to lead better, longer, healthier lives. I especially think that we have the very important assignment to teach what we have figured out throughout our lives to our younger generations, but we are being distracted by technology and are relying on screens to teach our children what we should be showing them through relationship. I post weekly meditations on my Facebook page and help people to publish their own books and recommend books and teaching material on Lunita's Facebook page. I look forward to being an active part of W for Wellbeing!

No comments:

Post a Comment